Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tarot Card Rebel: Allowing Self

I had a Tarot Card reading done for the first time the other day.  It was fun, rather enlightening, and it didn't hurt a bit! I have Angel Cards and Goddess Cards http://pixiedusthealing.blogspot.ca/2011/07/nurturing-space.html  I use sometimes. I even have a deck of Tarot cards somewhere but never really knew how to use them.  Sometimes I think aids like this can help you realize who you are. They are a nudge towards introspection. And that, in my opinion, is a good thing.

One of the cards that came up, and the one that we really talked about in detail, was the Rebel.  That's probably no surprise to my friends and family.  It really wasn't a surprise for me.  I love a Rebel. I always have. And I'm proud to feel there is a Rebel in me. It's an energy I am drawn to and appreciate.  I think we all have "rebel energy" inside us and perhaps in this changing world it's coming to the surface for more and more people.

It turns out the Rebel is a major arcana card which  means this isn't just a passing fad or a temporary subplot.  A major arcana is a persistent theme in your journey. Hmm..

Rebels like to challenge the rules.  But it isn't about challenging the way things are done for the sake of a fight- not quite.  It's about challenging them because they just don't feel right inside. Rebels are drawn to chaos, that type of spinning energy feels like the "winds of change", but they don't really get caught up in the drama so much as they just use that type of pace to shuffle things around so they can find their center.

I think Rebel energy is sometimes aided by the Bach Flower essence Wild Oat http://pixiedusthealing.blogspot.ca/2011/09/animal-signs-toad.html Rebels know there is something different out there for them. They feel the pull from multiple directions and it can be hard to find the right path. It's tough to settle on a course that is really and truly right.

We hear a lot of talk these days about manifesting from intention. That's sort of what "The Secret" was all about and it is a theme that persists. That idea can make a rebel... well... rebellious.  Perhaps even a little crazy. We talked about "allowing" in my Tarot reading. If you have finally figured out what's right for you, what your true path is, perhaps with the help of some Wild Oat, some mis-takes, some hard lessons, and some scattered pursuits that you didn't quite finish, you aren't likely to want to wait for that intention to be manifested. If the words, "wait" and "allow" twist something deep inside you, you might be a rebel. And you might be a rebel that could use a bit of the Bach Flower essence Impatiens. http://pixiedusthealing.blogspot.ca/2011/10/waiting-for-your-ship-to-come-in.html

In order to really follow through on your journey, maybe you have to go through a period of reflection and review. That might also be part of the allowing and the timing of things.  Maybe you have to release all those things you gathered to you in your rebel seeking days that no longer fit. I'm not sure all this review and release is conscious. I'm sort of hoping it happens at a deeper level. Maybe it happens when you're doing the dishes, or putting in the laundry, or writing up that report, or trying to fix your computer crash.  Then when everything is properly aliened, and Venus has gone through transit http://pixiedusthealing.blogspot.ca/2012/06/venus-in-transit.html, the moon is in the right phase, and a million other things you aren't even aware of occur, you find yourself exactly where you know it's right to be. Ahh....

The Rebel in us all is about shedding the things that don't fit or feel right. Just because it's right for someone else doesn't mean it's right for you. The chains in the Rebel card picture are broken to symbolize that shedding, breaking away, and releasing. When you trust yourself and find you true inner core you won't have to be rebellious anymore.  You'll have inner peace and trust.  You'll have the true balanced nature of the Bach Flower essence Cerato.  http://pixiedusthealing.blogspot.ca/2012/04/role-assignment-7-chakras.html It might be helpful to take a few drops of that if you find yourself slipping back to someone else's idea of what might be right for you.

My Tarot reading was a pretty spontaneous event.  I didn't go thinking I had a specific reason, or an intention. I just kind of "found myself there". I also had a card come up that symbolizes sharing or teaching. I had no idea what I was going to write on this blog today and yet it was haunting me to write something. So I'm going to take that as a sign that this idea of the Rebel might be a truth for more people than just me.  That this is something I'm meant to share. That perhaps, there is Rebel energy out there for many people that wants to just be acknowledged as part of the journey.

I think it might just be rebels that change the world.  Not by overthrowing governments or changing systems, or protesting. I think it might happen, one soul, and one journey at a time as we all rebel as individuals until we find the peace within.

Rebels rule! You are the boss of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment